Friday, March 20, 2009

And so it goes...

As the feeling of happiness still lingers strong...I must report that today has from hell!! Everyone was up all night with ailments. To make a long story short, Dave and I spent all morning at the pediatric clinic with the girls. Norah is being treated for pneumonia and Mae is being watched closely. And within an hour of posting my happy happy blog yesterday, I was knocked down with fever, chills and body aches - to wake this a.m. to more coughing, vomiting, etc. I was diagnosed with a virulent flu - different from the flu shot. Great. So happiness, stick around and make the next week bearable...because we are going to need it.

Special note: Dave is the most amazing husband and dad. We are luck, luck, lucky!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh NO! Kirsten, Norah and Mae--FEEL BETTER SOON! Dave: stay healthy!

Hugs,
Beth