Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feeling Human - if only for a night

I just needed to blog for a few lines about how amazing a few hours out of the house with your best friend/soulmate can be....especially when great food, good conversation and big glasses of wine are involved. And especially when you leave your toddler at home with a good friend (thanks Tori) and when your three week old, who comes along with you, sleeps the entire time. 

Thanks Dave for making my birthday wonderful...by being your amazing self and the best date for which a girl could dream. I love you. It was the best birthday dinner I have ever had!

1 comment:

Grandma Dotty said...

Hi Kirstin, Dave, Norah, and Mae,
Its so much fun looking at the pictures of the girls and Laton at Bruce and Cathy's! They are so adorable! And such a joy! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from all of us!

Love, Grandma Dotty, Bruce, Cathy, Erik, and Stephanie