Monday, November 3, 2008

Mae Katharine


The newest member of the Strickland family arrived this morning t 9:36am, weighing in at 9.0 lbs and spanning 21 inches. Both baby and mama are happy and healthy and resting comfortably tonight.




The new family.


Norah visiting her baby sister for the first time.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! That is one big Strick you got there. Sorry it has taken so long to stop buy and give our congratulations but we are in the middle of buying a house up in Port Saint Lucie. We have been striking out on everything we offer on and now we got word that "the" house (the one that is all magical and dreamy) has accepted our offer. Who would've thunk? Add to that the new job and getting to the end of my 3 months of training in the "art" and "science" of crack, thievery, assaults/batteries and the like - my head is spinning!!! But Jen, the kids and I are very happy for you. The economy is tanking and great friends of ours (Katherine) are reaching the end of a good life, but it seems the Strickland's go on and find a way to carry on in a good way. I hope to be in SC at the beginning of next year but I think I will be working and paying off a new home -that is the life of a rookie cop. God bless and hope all is well on the other side of the U.S.

Serenity said...

They are both DELICIOUS! I can't wait to meet Mae. I am so proud of you both...it's wonderful to see you both as loving, happy parents to two beautiful little girls. My heart melts at every pic. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

I'll be out of town the 14th - the 16th...but maybe I can visit on the 23rd if you are up to it?

xoxo
Amy