Monday, January 7, 2013

A new beginning...

What I learned in 2012 is that life is very, very fragile. That things can change in a heartbeat. That close friends and family are the most important factors of this life. That quietness can be both sad and peaceful. That community does exist.  
That I want everyday to be fun. That people are good. 
That I want to play, create, L A U G H, make messes, enjoy the senses, watch the sunsets, get dirty and be grateful everyday. That nothing is guaranteed. That people can change. That hearts can be broken, and that they can heal. 
That angels are real. That love is strong. 

We will honor our lost souls, by being the best us, by living to our fullest potential, by celebrating this journey and wild ride. Joie de Vivre is our motto. 

Camp Strick is back! 




Wishes of P E A C E and J O Y of life for 2013. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids are SO cute! We miss you!
Love, Cathy and Bruce

Meggers said...

Glad you're back! I love seeing what your munchkins are up to. Love you all so much!
Big besos, Meg