Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mae, the mom.

This girl LOVES her baby. And she loves her fashion. Here you can see Mae with her baby sling, requested by her to be tied a certain way so she can carry her baby like I carry Thomas. However, the main difference is Mae is way more stylish than I am. I mean seriously, look at this little Diva. What you can't see is her high heel red Snow White princess shoes she has coordinated with this outfit. (Thanks Rilling, for the gift of clicking high heels that keep on giving daily!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of sling/wrap are you using with Thomas?

I have an Ergo and Bjorn which are great for walks outside, but I need something to carry my 7 week old around in the house. Thinking about getting a Moby or Maya. Would love o know what you're using.:)

Thanks!
Mariella (mama to 6.5yr old Reilly Viktoria and 7week old Tessa Rose)

Doran & Jody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doran & Jody said...

So cute!
I just love to give clicky, noisy things to my grandchildren. Kinda makes up for all the headaches my girls gave me when they were puppies.

Muah ha ha ha