It was a beautiful day for celebrating Norah. We gathered with friends to eat, drink, laugh, bounce, face paint and enjoy a world of sesame street. Thanks to everyone for making Norah's 2nd birthday a wonderful experience. (A special thank you to those far away who sent care packages of love - we appreciate it and you were all here in spirit! Big high five to "Ukel Necky' for making the trip out to celebrate. And a HUGE thanks to our awesome babysitter Alyssum, who was the creative genius in the homemade decorations and cupcakes!!)
3 comments:
Jack is looking at the pics screaming, "Elmo!!!!!!!!!!".
Norah,
Your party looked absolutely out of this world! I so wish I could have been there to drool over it
;-). Your mommy and daddy really know how to throw a party. xo ~Jules
Happy Birthday, Nora... I can't wait to see your two-ness this summer!
Post a Comment