Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sick

One of my worst memories from childhood is when my mom got a flu or cold. Life just stopped. Nothing was quite the same. It was terrible or in my memories dramatized as devastating. Now, one of my biggest challenges as a mother is helping nurse sick kids (and husband) back to full thriving health. I still DREAD the cold.

We have been sick going on almost three weeks now. The girls were plagued with a head cold right after Christmas, which led to our trip to Paso where Grandpa Kohn was sick with a bad respiratory infection, which got passed to Uma (Grandma Eliana), then to me! I have been sick as a dog, still coughing badly. Well, you would think we had paid our dues...now, Dave is sick and I think both girls are battling round two!

Prayers to the health gods please! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh noooo! I'm sorry! get well soon strick household!